Recognised as one of the leading providers of insurance to the Merchant Trade, Business Insurance Services has developed the TRADEsafe, TROYsafe and TIMBERsafe policies that satisfy the different needs of the various specialties within the Merchant Trade
The merchant trade scheme has been highly successful since it was established over 30 years ago thus we are confident that we at Business Insurance Services offer an expertise not only in the insurance requirements but also in the understanding of the trade and the needs of those involved.
As well as providing covers normally associated with any business our policies provide, as standard, benefits not normally found within insurances arranged on the open market – such covers include:-
- Full cover including Theft of Stock kept in the Open
- £5,000,000 Limit of Indemnity for Public/Products Liability Insurance
- Automatic Stock increase for 30 days after the annual events/exhibition.
- Financial Loss as an extension of Products Liability up to an Indemnity Limit of £250,000
- Directors & Officers Liability Cover for Limited Liability/Partnership businesses
- Legal Expenses Cover
- Computer Breakdown Consequential Loss including automatically
ALL AT NO ADDITIONAL COST
We are endorsed by the Buying Groups with whom we have special arrangements available to members
To find out how your company would benefit from our TRADEsafe, TROYsafe or TIMBERsafe Insurance Schemes, simply complete your contact details by clicking on the appropriate link below: –
Alternatively you can download and complete our Merchant Trade Quotation Form
If you wish to discuss our schemes or would like to arrange a visit then please contact the office on 0151 609 3900 or email email@example.com