Cover for all company-owned desktop computers, laptops, mainframes, printers, computerised telephony, UPS and all associated computer equipment.
It protects your business against:
- Computer breakdown and accidental loss
- Destruction or damage to your computers and software caused by fire, storm, flood
- Accidental damage such as dropping a laptop or spilling a drink on it
- Theft (no forcible or violent entry restrictions)
- Where equipment can’t be repaired, we pay for it to be replaced with new equipment of the same specification, if available
Cover can be extended to include
- Increased cost of working/additional expenses such as overtime, travelling costs or hotel accommodation that might be incurred to enable continued trading
- Reinstatement of Data (ROD) and Business Interruption
- Protection against the cost of replacing data, and data-carrying materials and disks, following accidental or malicious damage
- The costs of converting existing data if it’s incompatible with replacement computers
- The cost of re-writing research and development
- Damage caused by viruses or similar mechanisms.
Stephanie McEntee Cert CII – email@example.com
Emma Pickford Cert CII – firstname.lastname@example.org