Cover can been arranged for both commercial and residential properties including blocks of flats. If you have a mix of properties a commercial property owners policy would be more suitable for your needs.

There are core covers that include buildings and landlord’s contents, property owner’s liability and legal expenses. You may also select optional covers that are relevant to the needs of property owners.

Property Damage

Your buildings and landlords contents are insured against loss or damage caused by a standard range of insured risks normally associated with your trade.

Optionally this can be extended to include

  • Subsidence, ground heave or landslip
  • Landlords contents
  • Contents of Communal areas
  • Accidental Damage

 Loss of Rent

Protection of rental income in the event of the occurrence of an insured risk – most insurers will provide a limit of 20% of the total buildings sum insured

Property Owners Liability

Covers the cost of liabilities arising from the ownership of the property, a range of limits available

Employers Liability (OPTIONAL)

If you have selected this option your needs are those of a property owner who employs staff to undertake duties at their premises and who needs protection to meet their legal obligations


Commercial Property Owners

Gill Jones – Email: 

Residential Property Owners

Julie Puddifer – Email:

Share This: