Cover can be provided for an extensive list of perils such as fire, storm, flood, theft, etc.

Your Home Buildings – Covers the buildings of your home and other permanent structures on your land such as its garages and outbuildings, drives, walls and patios against damage by fire, flood, storm, escape of water and other similar causes.

In addition cover can also be provided for:

  • alternative accommodation following
  • an insured loss;
  • accidental damage to fixed glass, sanitary
  • fixtures and underground services;
  • damage caused by emergency access;
  • costs of tracing and accessing leaks
  • (up to £5,000);
  • the buyer when you are selling
  • your home;
  • your legal liability as owner of
  • your home.

Your Home Contents, various sums insured covered

In addition cover can also be provided for:

  • accidental damage to audio, video
  • and computer equipment;
  • Contents temporarily removed from
  • the home (25% of the Contents sum
  • insured);
  • Contents in outbuildings (limit
  • of £2,500 for theft of Contents
  • from outbuildings);
  • replacement locks if keys are lost
  • or stolen;
  • spoilage of food in freezers
  • (up to £1,000);
  • loss of domestic heating fuel and
  • metered water (up to £2,000);
  • alternative accommodation following
  • an insured loss (20% of the Contents
  • sum insured);
  • damage caused by emergency access;
  • your liability as occupier, domestic
  • employer, tenant and in a
  • personal capacity

Personal Possessions extension 

  • Loss of or damage to your property
    (shown on your schedule) anywhere in
    the world.

For a quotation please contact Julie Puddifer either by telephone or email her directly –

Alternatively please complete and submit the Home Buildings & Contents Quotation Form


Share This: